You might be wondering, where should you go when you take a break from all your holiday fun activities? Here are the 5 best restaurants in Vatera that should satisfy your appetite.
I saved up from my pet service business in Hawaii (www.gotpoo.biz) to take a trip to Greece. Lesvos was one of the areas we traveled to and here’s my take on the top 5 best restaurants.
1. Thalassa Restaurant & Beach Bar. Many visitors to Vatera really appreciate this place. The seafood dishes are absolutely fresh, and the friendly waiters are always ready to assist you with your orders. The service is very quick, and meanwhile you can enjoy the Wi-Fi connection and the fabulous view of the beach. The cocktails are also refreshing, while the music also makes the atmosphere more festive.
2. Vatera Beach Hotel Cafe and Snack Bar Restaurant. This establishment offers a family atmosphere, which shouldn’t be surprising since a friendly family does run the place. Here you can enjoy fresh fish including tuna and even swordfish, while you appreciate the view of the Aegean Sea as the place is right next to the beach. The cuisine is mostly Greek and the portions are huge, though there are also hotdogs and burger options for those who want them. There are cocktails too! Continue reading
If you’re traveling to Vatera, you will want to have lots of fun and enjoyable activities. That said, here are 5 things to do in Vatera that you should really consider doing.
- Enjoy the beach. This is perhaps the most obvious and it’s the main reason why people come to Vatera in the first place. You can sunbathe, relax, and take a dip. Just breathe in the relaxing atmosphere and let the stress float away.
- Explore the beach. You have 7 kilometers of white sand to explore, and that should take a while. If you’re with your romantic couple, you can also easily find a private spot where you can share intimate moments. It’s a favorite honeymoon spot for precisely this reason.
- Go snorkeling. You can easily find the equipment you need, and then the view from under the ocean is yours to enjoy. What makes Vatera Beach perfect for snorkeling is that the water is extremely clear, and there are many fish here that swim close to shore. You won’t have to go too far to find the colorful schools of fish.
- Soak in the natural hot springs at Polychnitou. These are the hottest hot baths in Europe. Though the main baths are usually segregated by gender, if there aren’t any other bathers your group can relax together.
- Visit the Museum of Natural History in Vrissa. They have bones here that are 1.6 million years old!
Come back to see more things to do and places to visit in Vatera!