If you’re traveling to Vatera, you will want to have lots of fun and enjoyable activities. That said, here are 5 things to do in Vatera that you should really consider doing.
- Enjoy the beach. This is perhaps the most obvious and it’s the main reason why people come to Vatera in the first place. You can sunbathe, relax, and take a dip. Just breathe in the relaxing atmosphere and let the stress float away.
- Explore the beach. You have 7 kilometers of white sand to explore, and that should take a while. If you’re with your romantic couple, you can also easily find a private spot where you can share intimate moments. It’s a favorite honeymoon spot for precisely this reason.
- Go snorkeling. You can easily find the equipment you need, and then the view from under the ocean is yours to enjoy. What makes Vatera Beach perfect for snorkeling is that the water is extremely clear, and there are many fish here that swim close to shore. You won’t have to go too far to find the colorful schools of fish.
- Soak in the natural hot springs at Polychnitou. These are the hottest hot baths in Europe. Though the main baths are usually segregated by gender, if there aren’t any other bathers your group can relax together.
- Visit the Museum of Natural History in Vrissa. They have bones here that are 1.6 million years old!
Come back to see more things to do and places to visit in Vatera!